Explore our farm with us and get a taste of real New Zealand rural life. Get up close to our animals and learn what it takes to run a working sheep and beef farm. Travel in comfort and style as we guide you across our farm in our six-seater off-road buggy.
You’ll learn about Kiwi farming life, have the chance to interact with the locals and animals, and take a trip to the top of our farm where you’ll enjoy afternoon tea and 360º views of Hawke’s Bay and the Kaweka Mountain Ranges.
Some of the experiences you’ll enjoy on our guided farm tour include:
- An exciting ride around the farm tracks in our Can-Am Defender off-road buggy
- Watch the working dogs move stock
- Get close to cows, sheep, chickens
- See stunning native flora and fauna including manuka trees, fantail, tui, bellbird and much more!
- Afternoon tea at the top of our farm with breathtaking views around
- Learn about New Zealand farming and local history
THINGS TO KNOW
Our farm is located in Eskdale, a 20 minute drive from Napier city via picturesque coastal and farmland country. For directions, click here .
We provide helmets, gumboots, tea, coffee and light snacks.
Bring a sunhat, sunblock, jacket and of course, your camera!
Tour duration: approximately 1.5 hours. Contact us directly for any special requests for tour times & services.
For the dead-eye-dicks, put your shooting skills to the test for a great day out with our fully automated clay target set up located on the middle of our farm. Try your luck with some shooting practice, fun for all levels. Supportive instruction provided for a safe, exciting and memorable shooting experience.